Yesterday, we had our list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2016 and now… We have the top 10 least fan friendly celebrities, they won’t life a finger let alone a sharpie for fans!
Again, we base the list by polling all our writers and contributors as well as by what I hear from reliable sources. We count events that are public and accessible to fans. I really don’t look at things like the airport or hotels or when someone is on their private time. Celebrities are people too.
Still, meeting fans is something that comes with the territory and these celebrities are on Santa’s naughty list.
10. Idina Menzel – She may have an amazing voice but the Wicked singer is not the most fan friendly celebrity around. She goes out of her way to avoid fans and even had security put a giant wall up to avoid six people recently. Come on Idina!
9. Ryan Gosling – The La La Land star has his moments, but so far this year he has been more Scrooge than Santa. Even at recent q and a’s Ryan has tried to duck out and avoid autographs and selfies.
8. Meryl Streep – While one of the best actresses of all time, Meryl Streep has a horrible reputation when it comes to being fan friendly. 2016 has been no exception, ignoring fans at screenings, events and q and a’s while promoting Florence Foster Jenkins.
7. Gwen Stefani – The No Doubt singer, while in the past has been okay, recently she’s been downright mean. Even scowling at people who have been waiting for her has been reported. Oh Gwen, say it isn’t so!
6. Ellen DeGeneres – She may come off as lovable and kind on Television, but the daytime star isn’t cuddly or lovable when she’s out and about. In fact, until she “turns it on for the camera” the Finding Dory star is downright rude!
5. Chris Evans – He may be Captain America on screen but Chris Evans is no All American when it comes to being fan friendly, unless you are dishing out upwards of $300 to get a quick selfie or scribble at a convention. Really Cap?
4. Kate Hudson – Sure she may have been Almost Famous at one point or another, but the golden haired star is notorious for being mean and nasty to fans. Brushing past them or even making a line on posters or photos when she’s forced to come to the barricades for a quick selfie. Doh!
3. Jake Gyllenhaal – As the years have gone by, Jake has been more and more difficult to get. His pretentious nature has really put a damper on his desire to be nice these days. Even at q and a’s Jake has been mean, ignoring some people even girls who have approached him.
2. Winona Ryder – Notorious for being skittish and hating autograph seekers, nothing has changed this year even with a hit show under her belt. Winona Ryder will do the fake phone call, pretend not to see people and even duck behind random people in her party to avoid even eye contact with the fans.
1. Natalie Portman – Again another notorious worst autograph signer, the Oscar winner downright hates selfie or signing. One of the most difficult people in Hollywood to meet she will do anything and everything to avoid the public.
Honorable Mentions: Tom Hanks, Jessica Alba, Reese Withersponn, Anthony Mackie, Michael Keaton, Jonah Hill, Dolly Parton, Steve Martin, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum, Mark Hamill, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Patrick Stewart, Christina Aguilera, Ridley Scott, Amy Poehler, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sharon Stone, Charlize Theron, Liv Tyler, Amy Adams, Ed Norton, Brie Larson.
Share on Facebook