It’s the end of the year and it’s time for recaps! Who doesn’t love a good recap?
Pinky has put together a great recap of all her favorite moments from 2014, and man oh man there were some awesome encounters this year!
From Jodie Foster to Michael Fassbender to the cast of Who’s The Boss? It was a busy year for sure!
Check out Pinky’s top moments from 2014!
Hello, my lovelies. Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan here reflecting upon my favorite moments throughout this jam-packed year. As I totally spaced contributing to the master list with the group, I thought I’d compile a list of my own which highlights my favorite encounters during the past twelve months. One of the great things about this hobby is that it’s very personal – what matters to you may not be (and usually isn’t) what matters to those around you. So, the people who got me the most excited this year may not have been anyone others care that much about. And that’s OK. They don’t have to be. But to me, these were the moments that still make me smile.
I was going to go in order and do my own Top Ten, but I found that there were way too many people I wanted to include. So, without further ado, I present Pinky’s Best of 2014 (in no particular order):
1. Michael Fassbender. Ethan Hawke. For the past few two years, my Top Three that I’m dying to meet are Michael Fassbender, Ethan Hawke, and Steve Carell. This year I met two of them! Now if only Steve would stop avoiding me….
2. SNL new cast. When SNL was on summer hiatus, I was able to meet a slew of the new cast members and get my very first SNL sandwich with Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney. During the Emmys, I even got to meet two of my fave ladies on the show – Aidy Bryant and Kate McKinnon. So stoked!
3. With the long awaited additions of Shannen Doherty and Gabrielle Carteris, I finally have all the original kids from Beverly Hills 90210 – I even got a few bonus cast members (Carol Potter and Joe E. Tata) along the way!
4. The Facts of Life cast. We missed you, Tootie! Still stoked to have met the rest of the Eastland girls.
5. Felicity Jones and Eddie Redmaybe. Keith and I loved the film The Theory of Everything and think it should win all the awards. We were so thrilled to be able to meet the stars of the film at a Q&A.
6. Earlier this year, we were lucky to attend a screening of A Clockwork Orange which began with Gary Oldman interviewing Malcolm MacDowell onstage. Incredible evening.
7. Jodie Foster. Well, because she’s amazing.
8. How much do I love being able to meet cast members from my favorite shows? Being able to meet members of Happy Days, Girls, Who’s the Boss was a dream come true!
9. And let’s not forget getting able to meet members from some iconic films from my youth – including Weird Science and The Pirate Movie.
10. Getting to see some of my Top Ten guys of all time – including a few from my Top Five (Ricky Schroder, Nic Cage, and Matt Damon). Pitter patter!
11. Geena Davis. Legend.
12. Pharrell Williams. Genius.
13. The stars of Scandal – so fun!
14. Wendie Malick – love
16. Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to thank my incredible husband, Keith Coogan, for accompanying me on so many of my adventures. Love you, babe!
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year! May all your fan dreams come true! For additional pink fodder, please visit www.pinkylovejoy.com or follow me on Twitter and Instagram @pinkylovejoy. As always, have a pink day!
Share on Facebook