Yesterday, we had our list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2019 and now… We have the top 10 least fan friendly celebrities, they won’t life a finger let alone a sharpie for fans!
Again, we base the list by polling all our writers and contributors. We count events that are public and accessible to fans. I really don’t look at things like the airport or hotels or when someone is on their private time. Celebrities are people too and everyone at MTF agrees with that notion.
Still, meeting fans is something that comes with the territory and these celebrities are on Santa’s naughty list.
10. Chris Evans – Captain America may be the wholesome Marvel superstar, but it’s star is anything but. Sure, he might pick up a pen for a minute at a premiere, but for the most part, he’s more Hydra than S.H.I.E.L.D. to fans… Unless you have $200 to spare.
9. Winona Ryder – One of the more consistent bad signers around, the 90’s icon has never been kind to fans. In fact, she moved down a few places this year so that could be an improvement… Right… No… Not at all.
8. Michael Keaton – Batman he is not. In fact, at his first convention the star left early leaving a lot of fans in the dust and having to get refunds on their items. And… He was charging upwards of $225!
7. Natalie Portman – What can you say about Natalie Portman that has not been said? The stories are legendary. She’s not nice to the general public, and looks down her nose at her fans.
6. Donald Glover – The Atlanta star has been consistently terrible for a long time now. Since joining the Star Wars universe he’s only gotten worse. Lighten up Donald, it’s only an autograph.
5. Robert Redford – The man, the myth, the legend is one of the toughest autographs around. For good reason, Robert Redford rarely picks up a pen and now, he’s only gotten harder.
4. Brie Larson – There’s something in the water at Marvel… Captain Marvel herself, has always been standoffish but now is downright rude. Ignoring fans, and just putting her head down or looking straight ahead. Very sad. Hey, you can always spend the $250 for a signed Funko pop if you want her, so I guess that’s a plus?
3. Scarlett Johansson – One of the more notorious bad signers out there, Scarlett has never been great about signing, but has never been this bad. At a recent q and a she scoffed at fans and ran out. And if you’re a guy… Oh forget it.
2. Jennifer Aniston – So no one told you life was gonna be this way… The Friends star has been so bad and nasty the past few years, I think she earned a permanent spot on this list. Her Friends co-stars are okay, but Aniston, ugh…
1. Tom Hanks – Oh Tom Hanks. America’s nice guy is anything but. At a recent event, one person asked for an autograph and he said, “No, I can’t.” For one person. Yep… That’s Tom Hanks. He would rather pretend to film fans cheering for him than actually come over and scribble for them. Sigh… There’s just no need to be so rude Tom, after all… Life is like a box of chocolates…
Honorable Mentions: Tiffany Haddish, Billie Eilish, Rami Malek, Dolly Parton, Alan Arkin, KJ Apa, Emilia Clarke, Anthony Mackie, Sam Rockwell, Bill Hader, Charlize Theron, Lena Headey, Christopher Guest, Meryl Street, John Boyega, Michelle Pfeiffer, Adam Driver, Chadwick Boseman, Hailee Steinfeld, Laurence Fishburne, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lana Del Rey, Zooey Deschanel.
Share on Facebook