The Conjuring is one of the scariest films ever released in cinema and during October who doesn’t love a good frightfest?
Based on a true story, the movie tells the horrifying account of how famed paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren were summoned to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse which they recently bought. In fighting this powerful demonic being, the Warrens find themselves in the middle of the most terrifying case of their lives!
And now you can win your own Annabelle Doll.. Creeptastic! Plus a blu-ray copy of the movie!
This doll is a promo replica of the creepy doll featured in The Conjuring. And if you haven’t seen this film… It’s creepy as hell!
The Conjuring is out now on Blu-ray & DVD!
BUT before you see the movie check out the five things you need to know about The Conjuring below! Move your mouse over the gifs to control the action in the film!
The Conjuring 5 Things to know interactive gifs…
1) The Conjuring is directed by the acclaimed James Wan, the Australian-born director of the fright-fests Insidious and the Saw series. His Twitter handle is @CreepyPuppet. Say no more.
2) The Conjuring has been given an “R” rating by the MPAA. Not because of blood, gore, or violence, but simply because it’s just so scary from start to finish!
3) The Conjuring’s cast and crew experienced creepy events during filming. Scratches appeared out of nowhere on Vera Farmiga’s computer soon after she agreed to act in the movie, the crew were routinely woken by something in the “witching hour” between 3 and 4AM, and the real-life Carolyn Perron fell and broke her hip while visiting the set.
4) The Rhode Island farmhouse where The Conjuring is set once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba, who tried to sacrifice her children to the devil and killed herself in 1863.
5) Hold your applause! The Conjuring will make you terrified to clap! Whether it’s playing a traditional game of hide-and-seek by following the clapping sounds like the mother and daughter in the movie, or being terrorized by ghostly claps in different rooms of the haunted farmhouse, these claps throughout the movie will give you the creeps!
Starting this website has been a labor of love. I love sharing my fandom experiences but more than that I love hearing everyone else’s stories. I love hearing about conventions, movie locations, meet celebrities good and bad, I love it all.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my exploits, the adventures of everyone who submits an article, and all the members of the Fanboy Family!
Without everyone who writes and reads MTF there wouldn’t be a site. This is truly for the fans, by the fans!