Dancing with the “stars” has released it’s newest lineup for season 19! Oh my Lord.. 19 seasons.
The new season premiere’s at 8 p.m. ET September 15 on ABC.
The cast list is the usual list of child stars, former celebrities, a couple athletes and reality show people. The biggest name is Lea Thompson, who I adore.
CNN had the full breakdown of the “stars” that you can see listed below!
• Alfonso Ribeiro: What are the odds we’ll get through season 19 without “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” alum doing “The Carlton”?
Ribeiro has been trading on dance skills more often lately; the 42-year-old actor hosted a flash mob in 2012. He’ll be partnered with pro dancer Witney Carson.
• Sadie Robertson: The “Duck Dynasty” star admitted that her family doesn’t have a ton of dancing experience, but she’s thinking she’ll get to practice with Uncle Si. Robertson will be partnered off with Mark Ballas on the show.
• Michael Waltrip: The pro race car driver is coming out from behind the wheel to step into a pair of dancing shoes. He’ll perform with pro partner Emma Slater.
• Lolo Jones: If you know anything about Jones, you know the Olympic athlete isn’t afraid of a challenge. At the 2014 Winter Olympics, the track-and-field star switched to icier conditions as a member of the American women’s bobsled team. We’ll see how she holds up against her “Dancing” competition with partner Keo Motsepe.
• Jonathan Bennett: Well-known for his role as the swoon-worthy Aaron Samuels in 2004’s “Mean Girls,” Bennett apparently always had a dream to compete on “Dancing.” “Ever since I saw the first episode, I was like ‘I want to be on that show,’ ” Bennett said on “Good Morning America.” He’s paired with Allison Holker.
• Lea Thompson: “Back to the Future” fans know Thompson as Lorraine Baines. But starting in September, the actress will be testing her ballroom skills with pro Artem Chigvintsev by her side.
• Antonio Sabato Jr.: After starring on soaps such as “General Hospital” and “Melrose Place,” Sabato is gunning for a different kind of drama with “Dancing With the Stars.” The actor and model will compete with pro dancer Cheryl Burke showing him the ropes.
• Randy Couture: The champion mixed martial artist is now going to throw down on the dance floor. Couture, who’s also gaining a reputation as an actor in “The Expendables” franchise, will be paired with Karina Smirnoff.
• Janel Parrish: Parrish is known as the cunning Mona Vanderwaal on ABC Family’s “Pretty Little Liars,” but fans have never seen her dancing skills. They will now as Parrish takes the floor with pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
• Tommy Chong: Chong of Cheech and Chong fame has found a new partner in “Dancing” pro Peta Murgatroyd.
• Betsey Johnson: If nothing else, expect some creative costumes from designer Johnson, who’ll be dancing with pro partner Tony Dovolani this season.
• Bethany Mota: The YouTube star and beauty expert has more than 7 million subscribers on the platform, and we bet a healthy number of them are going to tune in to watch her perform with pro Derek Hough.
• Tavis Smiley: As he approaches his 50th birthday, the media personality swore to himself that he’d do one last “foolish” thing — and “Dancing With the Stars” is it. “I’m going to get serious after 50,” joked Smiley, who’s partnered with Sharna Burgess.
Share on Facebook