It’s March Madness… We all need to go a little mad sometimes don’t we?
I’m of course talking about the NCAA and their predictions as to who will win the coveted basketball tournament.
These are the major dates for March Madness:
- Selection Sunday —March 15, 2020. You can watch at 6 p.m. ET on CBS.
- First Four — Tuesday and Wednesday, March 17-18, 2020
- NCAA Tournament Round 1 — Thursday, March 19, and Friday, March 20, 2020
- NCAA Tournament Round 2 — Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Sweet 16 — Thursday, March 26, and Friday, March 27, 2020
- Elite 8 — Saturday, March 28, and Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Final Four — Saturday, April 4, 2020
- 2020 NCAA championship game — Monday, April 6, 2020
There are several bets as to who will win and if you’re looking for March Madness Betting in New Jersey we have you covered, but there are 67 win-or-go-home games to bet on, giving you the chance to place some bets or just watch and enjoy. It’s estimated that 10 million people will participate in some kind of bracket or pool when it comes to March Madness and while that can seem unbelievable but it’s true. From offices to homes and even bantering with friends, March Madness has become one of the biggest sporting events in the country.
Personally, what I love about sports is the music, so to get you into the March Madness mood, I’ve put together a fun playlist for you to enjoy. So rev up the itunes and check it out below:
Journey – Don’t Stop Belivin’
Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
The Go-Go’s – We Got The Beat
Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
U2 – Mysterious Ways
Let’s Go Crazy – Prince
Gimmie Gimmie Shock Treatment – The Ramones
Swish, Swish – Katy Perry
Basket Case – Green Day
Wild Wild Life – Talking Heads
Are you revved up yet?
Check out more about March Madness here!
Share on Facebook