Godzilla Stomps into San Diego Comic-Con for the First Time
The Famous Kaiju Is Celebrating the 65th Anniversary
of the First Film This Year
Who: Godzilla, King of the Monsters
What: Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
· A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
· A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa
· The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
· Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
· SDCC Exclusive Godzilla products
· Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
When: July 17 – 21
Where: San Diego Comic Con, Booth #3535
Toho Company, Limited, is a Japanese entertainment studio focused on the development, production, exhibition, and distribution of powerful content for motion pictures, television and theater. Founded in 1932, it remains a prominent force in bringing brands and original storytelling with versatile talents to audiences worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Toho Cinemas, the highest grossing exhibition company in Japan.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.
Share on Facebook