The Top 10 Best Autograph Signers And Most Fan Friendly Celebrities Of 2015! Norman Reedus! Jessica Chastain! Ronda Rousey! Alicia Vikander! And More!
It’s the annual Mike The Fanboy list of the best autograph singers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2015. There are some awesome names on this year’s list.
We compiled the list from all the Mike The Fanboy writers and contributors and grabbed our top 10. There are people from New York, Los Angeles, Even the UK! This list of course does not include everyone who is awesome to fans but it gives a really good idea who is on the nice list for 2015!
This is based on public appearances and places that fans could potentially go to, if someone doesn’t sign at the airport or hotel, I don’t include things like that. Plus I don’t count when someone won’t sign a stack of photos. To me, if someone takes the time to sign one or two each, that works with me.
We compiled the list from personal experiences, so generally if someone isn’t out and about that much they’re not included. Clearly, there are others that are super awesome but this is our list of the best for 2015!
10. Matt Bomer – How can you not love Matt Bomer? From White Collar to Magic Mike to being Donovan in American Horror Story, Matt has consistently been so great to all his fans. I’m so glad that fame hasn’t gone to his head as he has signed and taken photos with waiting groups of girls (and guys).
9. Sarah Paulson – Matt’s American Horror Story co-star is equally great to her legions of fans. She is not only amazing in the anthology series but always takes the time to greet people who wait for her.
8. Alicia Vikander – It’s been a huge year for the Ex-Machina star and I have to say every time I hear such amazing stories about how great she is. When I met the Danish Girl star she jumped off a stage into the audience to greet fans and take photos. She’s quite simply adorable.
7. Ronda Rousey – I know that Ronda lost her first match this year, but Ronda is still so kind to anyone who wants to meet her. She’s so nice, she signs as much as she can. She’s super kind as as Billy says, “Whether she’s acting, writing books, fighting, winning or losing Ronda almost always takes time out for her fans. I have probably seen her sign more things than anyone else. She draws more people than some of the biggest names in Hollywood. She is a must on this list again!!!”
6. Chris Pratt – While he’s had a pretty incredible year, Chris Pratt has still maintained a pretty low key lifestyle. This includes making time for all his fans to this day. He may not be Andy from Parks and Rec anymore, but he’s maintained the essence of his awesomeness.
5. Jessica Chastain – The day Jessica Chasten isn’t cool, will be a dark dark day. Jessica Chastain is quite simply one of the coolest people ever. I love seeing her, and she always makes extra special effort to talk and greet the fans who wait to see her.
4. Mark Ruffalo – The Hulk star is one of the coolest guys around. He is the kind of person who you just want to have a beer with and shoot the shit, and knowing Mark… He might just do that. In fact, I’ve heard stories where he did just that. In a word Mark rawks!
3. Norman Reedus – Look, Norman could easy be number one or two in any year. I can’t tell you how much I love this guy. I have personally seen how much he loves each and every fan he meets, whether at SDCC, a premiere, conventions, etc… Norman always makes sure everyone is taken care of. And with the legions of Walking Dead fans… That’s not a small order for one of the most popular actors on TV.
2. Tom Cruise – Look, what can you say about Tom Cruise? He’s just quite simply an awesome guy. He may not have had an appearances in LA this year, but I still got reports from around the globe about how he was super awesome to fans. I really hope he never changes.
1. J.J. Abrams – Look, the man has done some of the best television in history, rebooted Star Trek, and now… A little film called Star Wars. Can he do no wrong? Plus, he’s one of the guys who will argue with security to sign for fans. He’s that down to earth and nice. Let me just quote Billy here, “without a doubt one of the nicest guy out there. He will sign for you as long as he can without being late to something. Plus… he only directed the biggest movie in the world!”
Honorable Mentions: Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Martin Sheen, Chloe Bennet, Marion Cotillard, Salma Hayek, Steven Spielberg, Lily Tomlin, Patricia Arquette, Eddie Redmayne, Ewan McGregor, Quentin Tarantino, Christian Bale, Kurt Russell, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, James Taylor, Brandon Flowers, Kiefer Sutherland, Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Jackman, Joel Edgerton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Ricky Gervais, Robin Lord Taylor.
Most improved award goes to Harrison Ford. He’s been so nice to fans during The Force Awakens promotional trail. He’s really gone above and beyond and it’s very appreciated!
Coming up we will have the least fan friendly celebrities and our end of the year recap!Share on Facebook
I love to see Matt Bomer make this list over and over! I have been a huge fan of his for years, and though I haven’t yet had the chance to meet him, it’s great to hear he is so nice to his fans. It’s also great to see Robin Lord Taylor in the Honourable Mentions. I had the privilege of meeting him this year and he was one of the most down to earth and genuinely nicest celebrity I have ever met. Great list this year! 🙂
Great list! I would have added Tom Hardy into honorable mentions, but truth… It’s really accurate
Love the Reedus! The man is a machine and so hot! Love him!!
Can’t wait to see the worst! LOL!
I think JJ deserved to be Number one! Star Was is huge and he’s still so kind!
YES! Matt Bomer and Norman Reedus! Now that’s a sandwich I need!
while Matt Bomer may be great in person he is LOUSY TTM. I have been a fan of his for years. I sent twice to Silvercup studios – Priority with tracking. Never got back. Also sent thru his husbands PR company that manages Matt and still nothing. Someone gave me a home address and yet again nothing. I finally gave up
I think Charlie Hunnam is the best, most gracious and tireless.
Norman Reedus of course ❤ He is the coolest and cutest man ever !!! So kind with the fans ❤
Sebastian Stan is extremely lovable to his fans. Forgot to mention him. He truly loves his fans & he even takes photos with them, signs autographs & spends talking with his fans. He should be on the winner list as #1. Also, Michael fassbender too loves his fans as well. These two guys along with Charlie Hunnnam should be on the top best list ever!!!!
Great list! I hope the actors see this and realize how much we appreciate it when they take the time for their fans! Can’t wait girl the worst list!!
Geoffrey Rush is always great to his fans. After seeing him in a production of King Lear he was happy to sign my playbill and have a chat.
I heard Jennifer Lawrence was very nice to fans during the Mockingjay Part 2 press and premiere tour. She even went back to sign for people she thought she missed.