Yesterday, we had our list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2017 and now… We have the top 10 least fan friendly celebrities, they won’t life a finger let alone a sharpie for fans!
Again, we base the list by polling all our writers and contributors as well as by what I hear from reliable sources. We count events that are public and accessible to fans. I really don’t look at things like the airport or hotels or when someone is on their private time. Celebrities are people too and everyone at MTF agrees wit that notion.
Still, meeting fans is something that comes with the territory and these celebrities are on Santa’s naughty list.
10. Jake Gyllenhaal – The Stronger actor has been worse and worse year after year. He used to be okay but now Bubble Boy has been downright rude. He has his moments, but man, he’s been very rough this year.
9. Chadwick Boseman – The Black Panther star has been downright rude to fans, this year alone he’s told me one on one, “I’m not signing!” With a snarl. It was really off putting. I’ve watched him literally run away from people. If you don’t want to be a star, don’t accept the lead in a Marvel movie.
8. Winona Ryder – The Beetlejuice star has always been difficult and this year has been no different. She does the point and pretend I’m going to come over leaving her publicist to say, “Sorry we can’t.”
7. Laurence Fishburne – The Matrix star has a new hit series with Black-ish. That cast is hyper nice with one notable exception. Laurence Fishburne… He’s been horrible and is downright rude about it. Come on Morpheus. Settle Down.
6. Hailee Steinfeld – The Pitch Perfect songstress comes off all sweet and kind but in reality she won’t give her fans the time of day. It’s really sad, because she so talented.
5. Jane Fonda – The living legend used to be pretty decent about greeting fans even though she’s been a bit of a curmudgeon… Now-a-days… She’s been downright rude and nasty. Lighten up Jane!
4. John Boyega – The Star Wars star is not only rude but I’ve seen him with my own eyes run away from like two fans. Sometimes he just pretends he doesn’t hear them, but either way, John Boyega is not a nice guy.
3. Meryl Streep – I know what you’re going to say, she’s so talented she doesn’t have to be nice or sign autographs, but come on… Meryl, lighten up and be kind!
2. Adam Driver – Another Star Wars actor and let me say Adam Driver is not only difficult but I’ve only seen him sign one time since starring in the space epic. In fact, every other time I’ve heard about Adam Driver and fans it’s always negative and people have more than a bad taste about him.
1. Tom Hanks – There’s always debate about this A-lister but Tom Hanks is rude and mean to fans. This year alone, I’ve encountered him a few times and never seen him pick up a pen let alone do a photo.
Honorable Mentions: Anthony Mackie, Finn Wolfhard, Jessica Lange, Susan Sarandon, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson, Christopher Guest, Jon Hamm, Mike Colter, Pee Wee Herman, Ryan Gosling, Claire Danes, Pink, Denzel Washington.
Share on Facebook