It’s the annual Mike The Fanboy list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2018.
Here’s how we compiled the list, we polled all the Mike The Fanboy writers and contributors who are out and about as well as factored in other experiences from both coasts here in the U.S. as well as around the globe.
Of course this does not include everyone who is awesome to fans but it gives a really good idea who was on the nice list for 2018!
This is based on public appearances and places that fans could potentially go to, and if they are okay doing a photo or signing. It’s not based on if they are willing to sign 15 things or one thing. In my opinion if I go out and get one thing signed and someone is nice and willing to do it, I’m happy.
So, let’s get on with it shall we!
10. Karen Gillan – She has promoted a number of things this year, and I can honestly say I can’t remember her not stopping to sign or take pictures. When you’re in the Marvel Universe, that’s hard to maintain!
9. Stan Lee – The entire world is still mourning the passing of this Marvel legend and he has to be included, because even though he charged a lot at cons, during premiere’s and public events the icon was still nice and so kind of this fans. At 95 he still signed at the Infinity War premiere for the barricades, that’s pretty amazing. He was genuinely grateful for his success and you can see that reflected in the fan’s passion for his work.
8. Tilda Swinton – She might be the most eclectic actress working today, but she’s also one of the nicest. I can’t say enough about how cool she is.
7. Norman Reedus – The Walking Dead is one of the top and most beloved shows of all time. Norman Reedus is still one of the nicest people around. He tries to get to as many fans as possible. You can’t fault him for that!
6. Timothée Chalamet – The Beautiful Boy star is one of MTF’s favorite actors. He’s on the rise and is amazing in everything he’s in. He’s also very good to his fans and very nice when promoting the movie or on the Awards circuit.
5. Nicole Kidman – At one time, the Moulin Rouge star was on the worst signers list, but now she’s done a turn around. Nicole has been consistently awesome and is super sweet when meeting people.
4. Ezra Miller – The first time I met Ezra Miller, I wasn’t sure what to expect but my God the man is so sweet. He signs up a storm, happy to do funny pictures, I mean I was blown away by his generosity.
3. Elisabeth Moss – The Handmaid’s Tale star is a doll. She’s so personable and incredibly kind, even remembering me from a previous event earlier in the year. So sweet and made my night.
2. Jason Momoa – Aquaman might be taking over the box office and the star of the film is always so nice to his fans. It’s one of the reasons I made sure to see the movie opening weekend.
1. Jessica Chastain – Even though she wasn’t out and about as much this year, Jessica Chastain is the nicest celebrity out there. She makes sure to meet every fan and greet them. She’s just the tops. Period.
Honorable Mentions: JJ Abrams, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Billy Bob Thornton, Matt Bomer, Sarah Paulson, Garrett Hedlund, Henry Winkler, Evan Rachel Wood, Margot Robbie, Jamie Dornan, Spike Lee, Carey Mulligan, Lea Thompson, Sofia Boutella, William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman, Zoey Deutch, Amber Heard, Krysten Ritter, Emma Dumont, Alison Janney, Andy Serkis.
Share on Facebook