It’s the annual Mike The Fanboy list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2017.
Here’s how we compiled the list, we polled all the Mike The Fanboy writers and contributors who are out and about as well as factored in other experiences from both coasts here in the U.S. as well as around the globe.
Of course does not include everyone who is awesome to fans but it gives a really good idea who was on the nice list for 2017!
This is based on public appearances and places that fans could potentially go to, and if they are okay doing a photo or signing. It’s not based on if they are willing to sign 15 things or one thing. In my opinion if I go out and get one thing signed and someone is nice and willing to do it, I’m happy.
So, let’s get on with it shall we!
10. Norman Reedus – The Walking Dead star has had a lower profile with less events than he did previously but has always been consistently great with fans. I’ve even heard stories of him doing photos for free at conventions where he was charging.
9. Allison Janney – The Emmy winner and probable Oscar nominee is nothing short of a sweetheart. She will not only sign and do photos but even stop and have a conversation with people if given the time.
8. Chris Pratt – Star-Lord himself! The former television personality has maintained his humility even when people recognize you all over the world having two of the biggest franchises in the past few years. He’s still nice and down to earth, which is awesome to see.
7. Gary Oldman – The Darkest Hour star has been out and about promoting his awards worthy performance and has generally been a class act. He’s a nice guy and seems amused when fans have different films for him to sign. In short a true gentleman.
6. Mark Ruffalo – Surely the nicest Avenger and one of the nicest guys as well. Mark is the type of person you just want to sit down and have a beer with. He’s just so chill and very gracious to everyone who talks to him.
5. Elisabeth Moss – The recent Emmy winner for The Handmaid’s Tale has been over the top great the past year. She not only made time for fans but stopped what she was doing to have a conversation or say hello. One time she even said something to the effect of, “we don’t need this barricade, come around and let’s do a nice photo!”
4. Christian Bale – The Batman star has gotten a lot of flack over the years but in reality he’s a soft spoken and humble guy. He has been known to stop his car and roll the window down to sign and even pull over to make sure everyone is happy and gets something. Very classy.
3. Angelina Jolie – There’s not much you can say about this A-lister and Oscar winner. She is so kind to her fans and has been since she started out in the business. She’s appreciative and everything you would hope a star of her caliber would be.
2. Jessica Chastain – One of the top actresses working today and also one of the nicest. If you go out to try and meet Jessica at a public event 99.99999% of the time you will leave with a smile on your face. She’s kind, sweet and will give you that ever important moment.
1. Andy Serkis – When so many other actors in the Star Wars franchise get turned off by the rabid fanbase, Andy Serkis has maintained his humility and kindness. Often times he will just form a line and greet everyone one by one signing pretty much whatever you have. For being in several of the top film franchises out there, it’s incredibly awesome to see!
Honorable Mentions: Christian Slater, Steven Spielberg, Channing Tatum, Alexander Skarsgard, Ginnifer Goodwin, Chloe Bennett, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Stephanie Corneliussen, Nicole Kidman, Hillary Duff, Guillermo del Toro, Matt Bomer, Krysten Ritter, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Goldie Hawn, Judi Dench, Hugh Jackman.
Share on Facebook