The Top 10 Worst Autograph Signers And Least Fan Friendly Celebrities Of 2018! Charlize Theron! Bradley Cooper! And More!
Yesterday, we had our list of the best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2018 and now… We have the top 10 least fan friendly celebrities, they won’t life a finger let alone a sharpie for fans!
Again, we base the list by polling all our writers and contributors. We count events that are public and accessible to fans. I really don’t look at things like the airport or hotels or when someone is on their private time. Celebrities are people too and everyone at MTF agrees wit that notion.
Still, meeting fans is something that comes with the territory and these celebrities are on Santa’s naughty list.
10. Charlize Theron – She’s gotten the slightest bit better, but she’s still one of the toughest graphs to get. When she does do it, she’s not very happy about it.
9. Anthony Mackie – One of the nastiest stars of the Marvel universe. Not only will he ignore fans but he’ll treat them rudely.
8. Trent Reznor – The NIN singer is not only rude, but he’s downright mean. This year I think my worst fail was briefly encountering him.
7. Bill Hader – While the Barry star will relent here and there, for the most part he wants nothing to do with the fan experience.
6. Bradley Cooper – The A Star is Born director and star used to be one of the nicest guy on the planet, now… he’s one of the worst.
5. Alden Ehrenreich – You’re the lead character in a potential new Star Wars series of movies and how do you promote it? You ignore almost every fan! Great job!
4. Donald Glover – He might be the quirky star of Atlanta, but he won’t give fans the time of day.
3. Brie Larson – Talk about flipping a switch a couple of years ago. Again, she used to be super sweet but now scowls when she sees fans.
2. The Cast of Stranger Things – The kids of Stranger Things are not only tough, but they are sometimes downright nasty. The adult stars don’t fare much better. Lookin’ at you Winona.
1. Natalie Portman – Come on, can we even have a worst signers list without the Black Swan star? She’s the rudest star around.
Honorable Mentions: Christopher Guest, Meryl Street, Tom Hanks, John Boyega, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dolly Parton, Adam Driver, Zooey Deschanel, Robert Downey Jr., Emilia Clarke, Chadwick Boseman, Jerry Seinfeld, Benedict Cumberbatch, Sissy Spacek, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, Hailee Steinfeld, Laurence Fishburne, Jake Gyllenhaal, Julia Roberts.Share on Facebook
One thing I like about this site is we can get a good idea on who is nice and who is mean to fans.
Is Driver just tough to get or mean to fans?
Theron told all the collectors she’d sign for all of us on her last day at the hotel and was super cool and signed really much. Also signed a lot at her premiere (before and after). Had bad encounters with her too though. And what can I say. Saw Portman twice, got her twice. :O I know crayyyyyyy.