It’s the annual Mike The Fanboy list of the best autograph singers and most fan friendly celebrities of 2016. There are some awesome names on this year’s list.
We compiled the list from all the Mike The Fanboy writers and contributors and grabbed our top 10. There are people from New York, Los Angeles, Even the UK! This list of course does not include everyone who is awesome to fans but it gives a really good idea who was on the nice list for 2016!
This is based on public appearances and places that fans could potentially go to, not if someone won’t sign a stack of 8×10 pictures.
We compiled the list from personal experiences, so generally if someone isn’t out and about that much they’re not included. Clearly, there are others that are super awesome but this is our list of the best for 2016!
10. John Travolta – Grease is the word! The American Crime Story star has always been super great to fans, but this year he went above and beyond. John is so kind, happy to sign whatever you bring and is just an all around nice guy.
9. Tom Hiddleston – While Loki might rub the God of Thunder the wrong way, the man who plays him, Tom Hiddleston is very cool. Even when getting mobbed by fans (and with the popularity of Loki there are tons of them!) he’s always debonair and kind.
8. J.J. Abrams – The man behind The Force Awakens is one of the most down to earth and coolest guys in La La Land. If you can catch him low key, J.J. will even talk all things sci-fi with you. That’s how awesome he is.
7. Aaron Paul – The Breaking Bad star is such a nice guy, he remembers his fans when he sees them sometimes and enjoys talking to them.
6. Ewan McGregor – Another Star Wars star, but Ewan has such a diverse history in film. He’s always been nice but this year, Ewan has been especially cool.
5. Emma Stone – The La La Land star has been so nice this year, there’s no way to keep her off this list. I haven’t heard one negative thing, at one recent q and a she even asked fans if it was “okay” if she came out after because she was running late. Awwwww… How cute is that?
4. Norman Reedus – A perennial MTF favorite, Norman Reedus is just one of the coolest guys out there. Whether you are at a convention or out and about on the street, Norman always takes time to greet the public. And remember… If Daryl Dies we Riot!
3. Tom Cruise – For such a huge A-Lister, Tom Cruise has always make sure he’s there for the people who have stuck by him. He may not be out and about every weekend but when he is, Tom is always awesome.
2. Alicia Vikander – How much do I love Alicia Vikander? She is so humble, so cool and just someone you want to have a drink with and hang out. THAT’S HOW AWESOME SHE IS! Even with winning the Oscar this year, Alicia Vikander has still stuck by being sweet and down to earth.
1. Jessica Chastain – What’s there to say about Jessica Chastain? If she’s at an event and you want to say hi, chances are… It won’t be a problem. I’ve seen Jessica do snapchat’s with fans, leave video messages for people, and wait around for an hour until everyone has a photo or autograph. In short, she rawks!
Honorable mentions: Krystin Ritter, Colin Firth, Charlie Cox, Camilla Luddington, Mary Louise Parker, Kate Beckinsale, Danny Trejo, Mel Brooks, Paige VanZant, Christian Slater, Maisie Williams, Tom Ford, Salma Hayek, Margot Robbie, Brandon Flowers, Chris Pratt, Ronda Rousey, Michael Fassbender, Sarah Paulson, Matt Bomer, Elle Fanning, and Katy Perry.
Most improved award goes to… Nicole Kidman! The Moulin Rouge star has been so nice on the awards trail, it’s hard to believe this was the same person as before. He’s been posing for pictures, signing memorabilia and being very nice. Keep up the good work Nicole!
Share on Facebook