Yesterday, we had our top ten best autograph signers and most fan friendly celebrities… And today… It’s the flip side. The top ten worst autograph signers of 2013! Oh, I wish it wasn’t so, I really really do. Why can’t every list be the best list?
This list is based not only if a celebrity signs autographs, but the attitude of the celebrity, how fan friendly they are, if they throw the pen in your face… you know… The usual.
And so… Here we go!
10. Jennifer Lawrence – Yep, Katniss Everdeen isn’t as nice as she seems. For me even if she did sign, all Jennifer Lawrence would do is draw a circle on whatever you have. It’s more of the callous nature and her overall demeanor… Ugh… I know of one guy, who saw Jennifer one on one inside a premiere and she scoffed at him when asked for a photo!
9. Edie Falco – It’s a right of passage for every year that goes by, I get dissed at least once by Edie Falco. There was one night it was just little old me, and Edie flat out ignored my existence. Nurse Jackie… Take a pill.
8. Jonah Hill – My nemesis, yes I have a nemesis… Academy Award nominee Jonah Hill is unfriendly, rude and is totally full of himself. When he does lower himself to sign an autograph it’s like a check mark. Sad really.
7. Bill Cosby – Flat out refuses to sign autographs. I’ve heard this may be because of an eyesight issue, however even when someone asked him on twitter if he could get an autograph after an upcoming concert… Billy Cosby replied, “No.”
6. Bette Midler – One of the nastiest people I have seen out. At her recent run here in Los Angeles, not only would she refuse to even look at the few (I’m talking five on a busy night) fans, but she would scowl. This after saying on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno that she was, “Nice now!” Sigh… If this is nice… What the hell was mean?
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar – The former Buffy star isn’t crazy about meeting fans or even talking to people on set. Reports of her rude behavior have plagued her for years and while I’m a diehard Buffy fan, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that Buffy herself is pretty nasty.
4. Tom Hanks – America’s nice guy, is in actuality not so nice. Tom flat out refuses to sign, or will pull out his phone and take a picture of you thinking that’s a cute thing to do. All the while he has a shit eating grin on his face.
3. Jessica Lange – A phenomenal actress, Jessica Lange used to be one of my favorites… That is until our paths crossed. Cold, rude and and downright dismissive, Jessica Lange hasn’t signed an autograph in years.
2. Joseph Gordon Levitt – The 3rd Rock from The Sun star comes across all nice and chill but in reality he’s rather mean. He’s told fans, “wait here, I’ll be back!” and then he leaves another way, or he simply would rather walk through trash than see a few waiting people or pick up a pen.
1. Bruce Willis – There is no one that deserves this spot more than Red star Bruce Willis. Dubbed at the MTF offices as Douche Willis, Bruce likes to stand in front of the fans so they can gaze upon his bald dome in all it’s majesty. He’s so full of himself, people have resorted to booing him at his own premieres. By far, the worst person on this list.
Mel Gibson, Kristen Stewart, Harrison Ford, Ryan Kwanten, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, Lena Dunham, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Elizabeth Banks, Winona Ryder, Ed O’Neal, Scarlett Johansson, Steve Buscemi, Sam Rockwell, Steve Carrell, Will Ferrell, Leslie Bibb, Vince Vaughn, Molly Ringwald, Rob Lowe, Zooey Deschanel, Larry David, Ashton Kutcher, Ed Helms, Sharon Stone, Zachary Quinto, Eva Mendes, Robert Zemeckis, Geena Davis.